To make an appointment:
- Phone us on 07 5474 1066; or
- Come in to the medical centre at 197 Weyba Road and book at reception
- OR click here:
- The surgery operates on an appointment system. However, we do accommodate for walk-in patients subject to availability.
- A standard appointment is scheduled for 15 minutes and will usually be adequate to deal with most health issues.
- Patients can request their preferred doctor.
- Staff will need to be advised if the consultation is in relation to a work cover incident.
- Please book a longer appointment if you are making an appointment for an employment or insurance medical procedure, complex or multiple medical problems.
- Appointment times are held aside each day for emergencies, sick children and same day urgent reviews.
- If you are a new patient you can save time by printing out the ‘New Patient Detail form’. Complete this form prior to your appointment at Noosa General Practice and hand it in to our friendly reception staff when you arrive.
You also have the option of completing the ‘Key Medical Information form’ to save you time at your appointment with your doctor.
- It is the policy of this practice to have all patients return for a consultation for their results; however a nurse may give Pap smear results to patients over the phone.
- Only under special circumstances, and if this is organized by the Doctor during your initial consultation, can the doctor be contacted and give results.
A cost will be incurred for patients that regularly ‘fail’ to attend their appointment. (please phone the practice with adequate notice if you are unable to attend)